This is an OET Speaking Role Play Sample Video for Nurses. In this video, we are demonstrating OET speaking role play on dealing with a worried patient. By watching this video you will get a clear idea of how to deal with a worried patient scenario in the OET speaking session for nurses.
Warm-up questions included in the video are as follows;
1. What do you do if your replacement does not arrive?
2. Which department would you like to work with?
3. Describe how you manage a busy workload.
4. Describe a time when you didn’t know how to deal with a healthcare issue.
5. Tell me about the time you had to persuade a patient about something.
OET – Occupational English Test is an English language test for healthcare professionals. Mihiraa provides online training through our customized and futuristic e-learning website.
Join us now!
JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP: https://chat.whatsapp.com/HgZxsxDxisA1nA1J5jcYr0
For training and more details;
Subscribe and stay tuned for more videos. Support us by sharing the video. Encourage us by clicking the like button. Make us better by commenting on your suggestion. Thank you. All the best and stay blessed!